⚠ IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE & CHANGES ⚠
(CLICK TO OPEN)
To all of our clients, we are thrilled to announce that we are finally opening back up on Monday, June 15 for tattoos and Wednesday, June 17 for piercings! Thank you for the overwhelming amount of emails and messages during the past few months and for your patience during these unprecedented times. We have worked vigorously cleaning and sanitizing the studio in preparation to open the doors safely for all clients and staff. Along with the standard recommendations for our industry, we have adjusted to following the new guidelines relating to COVID-19 outlined by the CDC, OSHA, and the Oakland County Health Department.
We will be contacting all clients first who had scheduled appointments during the mandated state closure. We will then be able to take on new clients and appointments as they become available. Please be patient while we re-schedule our past appointments and we look forward to scheduling your future appointment.
Things you need to know before receiving your tattoo or piercing:
- Appointments are recommended. (Same day appointments are not guaranteed).
- If you are getting a new piercing, changing jewelry or purchasing new jewelry, please call ahead for availability.
- Clients must come alone. Minors are allowed one parent or legal guardian. During the procedure, only one client and one artist/piercer per room.
- Upon arrival, please call the studio and we will let you know when we are available to assist you.
- Face masks are always required to protect yourself, other clients, and staff.
- Please maintain social distancing while in the studio lobby of 6ft.
- No food or beverages allowed in the studio. Please eat before your appointment.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands upon arrival. There will be hand dispensers conveniently located in the studio.
- Must complete health check questionnaire and waiver form along with Vicious Ink regular release form. You will be asked for a temperature check upon arrival using a “No Touch” digital thermometer.
- The Restrooms will be closed to the public.
- Each client will receive their own pen to fill out all paperwork needed and will be asked to take the pen with them.
- If you feel sick in any way, please stay home and call to reschedule.
- Cash only transactions.
Thank you all for your cooperation, patience and for choosing Vicious Ink for your body art needs!
Please be safe and see you soon!!!
Sometimes we have clients who get confused as to why artists may require a consultation appointment before we are able to schedule your actual tattoo appointment. Hopefully this article will better help you understand why. Most tattoo artists will want you to stop...
Everyone has been told different ways to heal a piercing, and there is many different opinions on what works and what does not. Over the years as piercings have become more popular, we have been researching and testing different methods of healing piercings. What...
With almost all piercings, it is expected to have a bit of swelling at the beginning of the healing process. Our piercers will choose jewelry that accommodates the amount of expected swelling. Like the picture below of the two forward helix piercings, you can see that...
News & Events
It's that time again! The 9th Annual Halloween Havoc Party!!! Saturday October 27th at Johnny Blacks Public House 1711 E. Auburn Rd, Rochster Hills, MI 48307 Doors at 9pm • 21 and Over • No Cover Come party with the costumed creeps of Vicious Ink Tattoos! • Costume...
And the winner is....