⚠ IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE & CHANGES ⚠
(CLICK TO OPEN)
To all of our clients, we are thrilled to announce that we are finally opening back up on Monday, June 15 for tattoos and Wednesday, June 17 for piercings! Thank you for the overwhelming amount of emails and messages during the past few months and for your patience during these unprecedented times. We have worked vigorously cleaning and sanitizing the studio in preparation to open the doors safely for all clients and staff. Along with the standard recommendations for our industry, we have adjusted to following the new guidelines relating to COVID-19 outlined by the CDC, OSHA, and the Oakland County Health Department.
We will be contacting all clients first who had scheduled appointments during the mandated state closure. We will then be able to take on new clients and appointments as they become available. Please be patient while we re-schedule our past appointments and we look forward to scheduling your future appointment.
Things you need to know before receiving your tattoo or piercing:
- Appointments are recommended. (Same day appointments are not guaranteed).
- If you are getting a new piercing, changing jewelry or purchasing new jewelry, please call ahead for availability.
- Clients must come alone. Minors are allowed one parent or legal guardian. During the procedure, only one client and one artist/piercer per room.
- Upon arrival, please call the studio and we will let you know when we are available to assist you.
- Face masks are always required to protect yourself, other clients, and staff.
- Please maintain social distancing while in the studio lobby of 6ft.
- No food or beverages allowed in the studio. Please eat before your appointment.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands upon arrival. There will be hand dispensers conveniently located in the studio.
- Must complete health check questionnaire and waiver form along with Vicious Ink regular release form. You will be asked for a temperature check upon arrival using a “No Touch” digital thermometer.
- The Restrooms will be closed to the public.
- Each client will receive their own pen to fill out all paperwork needed and will be asked to take the pen with them.
- If you feel sick in any way, please stay home and call to reschedule.
- Cash only transactions.
Thank you all for your cooperation, patience and for choosing Vicious Ink for your body art needs!
Please be safe and see you soon!!!
What is Anodizing? Anodizing is a process that uses electricity to create an oxide layer on the surface of Titanium and Niobium body jewelry, which reflects light to show different colors. The different colors are achieved by using different volts of electricity. The...
While piercing guns may seem to be a quick and easy way of creating holes, they have major drawbacks in terms of sterility, tissue damage and inappropriate jewelry design. The piercing gun design was originally created over 100 years ago to reduce the pain involved...
News & Events
Fall is creeping in and the air is getting cooler and the leaves are changing. That means Ugg boots, flannel shirts, and pumpkin spiced EVERYTHING is not that far off. What’s even better news than that you ask? Well that also means it's time for the 8th Annual VICIOUS...
Rochester Hills and Sterling Heights Vicious Ink Tattoos are both official donation centers for Metro Detroit's Toys for Tots. Bring in a new, unwrapped toy and you we will reward you with a gift from us. Please help donate to this great cause.
The Holiday season is here and what better gift is there to give than a tattoo or piercing. We have gift cards available in any amount at our Sterling Heights and Rochester Hills location. Stop on in and purchase a gift card for your loved one or treat yourself this...